Press releases • Sep 21, 2020 15:43 CEST
Azam TV has completed the migration of its video platform from the EUTELSAT 7B to EUTELSAT 7C satellite, with a multi-year extension of the existing contract and an incremental capacity commitment.
Press releases • Sep 03, 2020 11:01 CEST
• Multi-year contract supporting Paratus in offering market-leading Internet services in South Africa • Confirming the significant demand for connectivity on the African continent, and the unparalleled assets of Eutelsat in enabling it to be efficiently met Eutelsat Communications and Paratus, have signed a multi-year distribution agreement to bring high quality network connectivity to ...
Press releases • Sep 02, 2020 08:30 CEST
-Multi-year contract securing broadly stable revenues for Eutelsat for the medium term -Cementing long term relationship with HOTBIRD’s premier anchor customer Eutelsat Communications and Sky Italia have reached a strategic agreement for the renewal of Sky’s capacity contract at Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD position.
Press releases • Aug 10, 2020 10:23 CEST
1Sat Telecomunicaçoes today launches BluTV, a new Direct to Home broadcast platform dedicated to the Brazilian market, leveraging the unparalleled coverage of Eutelsat Communications’ (Euronext Paris: ETL) EUTELSAT 65 West A satellite. BluTV’s basic offer will include over 100 channels of films, series, sports, lifestyle, culture and news, broadcast in a mix of standard and high definition.
Press releases • Jul 31, 2020 07:31 CEST
- Immediate access to an efficient retail platform with proven track record across Europe - Preparing for entry into service of KONNECT and KONNECT VHTS satellites Eutelsat Communications has reached an agreement with Bigblu Broadband to acquire its European satellite broadband activities.
Eutelsat and Intelsat sign multi-year, strategic agreement to secure the 48°East orbital position for EUTELSAT QUANTUM
Press releases • Jul 30, 2020 07:31 CEST
Eutelsat Communications and Intelsat S.A. have signed a long-term partnership agreement securing the 48°East orbital position. EUTELSAT QUANTUM will be located at the position, where the operators both have orbital rights. Expected to be launched by the end of 2020, EUTELSAT QUANTUM is a full expansion satellite providing premium capacity with unprecedented flexibility features.
Press releases • Jul 29, 2020 10:34 CEST
Eutelsat Communications and Strong Roots Ethiopia Broadcasting Service PLC have concluded a Master Service Agreement for a Ku capacity on a 36 MHz transponder on Eutelsat’s EUTELSAT 8 West B satellite. The capacity will enable Strong Roots to launch a new free to air DTH platform covering Ethiopia as well as Ethiopian diaspora in zones within the satellite’s footprint, notably the Middle East.
Press releases • Jul 28, 2020 07:31 CEST
Eutelsat Communications and CANAL+ have signed a multi-year, multi-transponder contract for Ku capacity on EUTELSAT 7C to support the launch by CANAL+ of a premium DTH platform in Ethiopia at the beginning of 2021.
Press releases • Jul 27, 2020 15:05 CEST
World Teleport Association (WTA) has renewed the Tier 4 certification of Eutelsat Communications’ Rambouillet Teleport in France under WTA’s Teleport Certification Program, following an audit of the facility by the association.
Press releases • Jul 22, 2020 17:49 CEST
Orange has purchased from Eutelsat Communications all available capacity on the EUTELSAT KONNECT satellite to cover the entire French territory. It will enable Orange’s consumer customer base, even those living in the most isolated areas, to benefit from very high-speed fixed broadband via satellite from January 2021.
TV TEM selects EUTELSAT 65 West A to assure continuity of content distribution following C-band re-purposing in Brazil
Press releases • Jun 08, 2020 12:13 CEST
• Multi-year contract leveraging EUTELSAT 65 West A’s unparalleled coverage of Brazil • Benefiting from Eutelsat’s ‘Planned C-Band’ solution to assure seamless migration TV TEM, an affiliate of TV Globo, has signed a multi-year contract with Eutelsat Communications for capacity on its EUTELSAT 65 West A satellite to distribute its programming within its concession region ...
Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD position selected by Travel Africa Network to launch first HD African Travel Channel
Press releases • May 22, 2020 11:23 CEST
- Leveraging Eutelsat’s premier video hotspot at 13° East - Multi-year contract enabling Travel Africa Network to broadcast content to Europe and MENA Eutelsat Communications’ HOTBIRD video hotspot has been selected by Travel Africa Network for the broadcast of its first High Definition African travel channel, with 100% African content dedicated to promoting tourism and hospitality in Africa.
Press releases • May 14, 2020 17:44 CEST
• Third Quarter Operating Verticals revenues down 1.6% year-on-year; up 1.2% quarter-on-quarter • Broadcast showing resilience, with return to slight growth quarter-on-quarter • Backlog of €4.2bn representing 3.2 years of revenues • Updated financial objectives confirmed
Eutelsat selected by Telenor Maritime for maritime mobility services in Europe, Trans-Atlantic routes, the Caribbean, and South East Asia
Press releases • May 06, 2020 17:48 CEST
- Multi-year contract for Ku coverage of selected sailing areas - Leveraging unparalleled coverage of Eutelsat’s fleet and tailor-made customers solutions Eutelsat Communications has secured a multi-year contract with Telenor Maritime to provide Ku coverage on a regional basis for sailing areas in Europe, Trans-Atlantic crossings, the Caribbean and South East Asia.
Press releases • Apr 22, 2020 15:02 CEST
Multi-year contract leveraging Eutelsat’s dynamic 7° East neighbourhood Paris, April 22, 2020 - Eutelsat Communications has secured a multi-year contract with RCS Ghana to provide capacity for the broadcast of its DTH bouquet bringing content to viewers in Ghana and beyond.
Press releases • Apr 09, 2020 18:39 CEST
The Board of Directors of Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL) met today. The Board and management are closely monitoring the impact of Covid-19 on the company’s operations and financial objectives. During this uncertain period our priorities are safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees and wider communities, working with authorities to halt the spread of Covid-19, and ...
Press releases • Mar 23, 2020 15:50 CET
Konnect Africa, a subsidiary of Eutelsat Communications, Schoolap and Flash Services today announced a Memorandum of Understanding to connect several thousand schools across the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to the Internet as part of the Schoolap project.