Paris, 5 November 2015 – The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) was held today in Paris under the chairmanship of Michel de Rosen, Chairman and CEO. All the resolutions submitted were approved. They included notably:
- accounts for fiscal year 2014-2015;
- payment of a dividend of 1.09 euro per share;
- the option of payment of the dividend in shares. Shares due to shareholders opting for a dividend payment in shares will be delivered on the same date as the payment of the cash dividend, i.e. on 10 December 2015;
- the appointment of Jean d’Arthuys as a Director for a term of four years;
- the appointment of Ana Garcia Fau as a Director for a term of four years;
- the renewal of Lord Birt’s office as a Director for a term of four years;
Following the General meeting, the Board of Directors is now composed of ten members, of which five women.
The outcome of the vote on the resolutions is available on www.eutelsat.com.
About Eutelsat Communications
Established in 1977, Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL, ISIN code: FR0010221234) is one of the world's leading and most experienced operators of communications satellites. The company provides capacity on 38 satellites to clients that include broadcasters and broadcasting associations, pay-TV operators, video, data and Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies.
Eutelsat’s satellites provide ubiquitous coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, enabling video, data, broadband and government communications to be established irrespective of a user’s location.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices and teleports around the globe, Eutelsat represents a workforce of 1,000 men and women from 37 countries who are experts in their fields and work with clients to deliver the highest quality of service.
For more about Eutelsat please visit www.eutelsat.com